Filiberto’s Cave Creek debuts Sassy Summer menu firsts... Homemade Mexican food offered at super summer prices through August 31, 2018 at Filiberto’s Cave Creek.
• The Fili Salad: a tasty combination of lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, ham, grilled chicken, red cabbage, shrimp, sliced carrots and croutons for only $5.50
• A bean and cheese burrito with refried beans and cheese for just $3.50
• Mini taco madness: five mini tacos filled to the brim and a medium soda for only $7.99 (choice of one meat)
• Carne asada fries: French fries blended with guacamole, cheese, sour cream and carne asada for just $9
• Super nachos: a large platter of taco chips smothered in beans, sour cream, cheese, pico de gallo, guacamole and carne asada, all for $7.99
Filiberto’s Cave Creek, owned by parent restaurant holding company Montex, is located at 31414 N. Cave Creek Road. The hours of operation are Monday-Thursday and Sunday from 6 AM to 11 PM and Friday and Saturday, from 6 AM-12 PM. 480.488.3624.